You will love these muffins 🙂 Healthy, yummy, simple recipe with perfect ratio of lean protein, complex carbs and veggies – and they are gluten free!
- 6 large eggs – you can also go for egg whites only option
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley or any other herbs that you have (deal, coriander)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 170.00 degrees Celsius and cover the bottom and sides of the muffin tin with little bit of oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, add cottage cheese, mozzarella, onion, garlic, salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Add quinoa, broccoli, parley and mix.
- Fill each muffin with egg mixture 3/4 full and sprinkle wit extra mozzarella cheese on top (optional).
- Bake for 20 mins and then broil until golden brown crust appears. Remove from the oven and let cool, ENJOY 🙂
Tips for storage: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days (I’m sure that they will be gone in less than 24 hours). You can also freeze them up to 3 months.