BASIC / BEGINNERS JUMPING CLASS
All classes are held at St Sampson’s High School.
Thurs 6.30pm – 7.30pm
The slower pace of this class allows you to get used to the jumping moves.
This 60 minutes whole body workout will be packed with upbeat music and different simple combinations of jumping moves on a patented trampoline. After warming up we use 1 track for dynamic stretches to prepare us for higher intensity jumping moves. Specific tracks will target your upper body, thighs, bottom and core. The session is finished with stretching.
You will tone, improve balance, strength and will have lots of FUN!
Opened to participants 14 years plus.
- £8.00 – Book and pay HERE
- any 4 Jumping classes: £28.00 (you save more than 10%) valid for 3 months – Buy HERE
- any 8 Jumping classes: £54.00 (you save more than 15%) valid for 3 months – Buy HERE
- If you are paying for individual classes after you book in through the booking calendar you will be required to click on ‘Pay now’ to complete the booking.
- If you took on one of our special offers you will receive a unique code that you will be required to use when booking yourself through the booking calendar. This code is a unique code and only you can use it.
Cancellation policy is minimum 5-hrs before class, otherwise, you will be charged £8.00 cancellation fee. Bookings made online can be cancelled online. Jumping Fitness is an equipment based activity, so you need to reserve your trampoline. We have a waiting list for most classes. If you can’t come, somebody else will be happy to enjoy Jumping 🙂 5 hrs is the minimum time for us to contact those people on the waiting list, so they can arrange their time to come.